Hey folks. I love doing the Fashion Fridays lately but I thought I’d change it up this week with a Totally Random Friday post. I’ve been seeing some cool things for sale and with Christmas less than three months away, we should all start putting together our lists. Santa, start taking notes!
- Kate Spade bedding: The queen of bold colours in simple styles has added a new bedding collection. The colourful but classy pieces can be found on the website here.
2. All the 80s girls will remember Jem and the Holograms. With the live-action movie set to debut on Oct 23, Sephora has announced a makeup collection including an eyeshadow palette, a lipgloss set, a lipstick and a compact. This limited edition collection has no official release date yet but I’ll be sure to let you know. I definitely need this lipgloss set and the lipstick. Check out the rest of the sneak peek at Temptalia.
3. Black, black and black seem to be the top three choices of colours for winter jackets so I applaud Banana Republic for putting out this mint coloured one. While I don’t think it would be any match for Winnipeg winters, it would be nice to have a second coat for nice(r) winter days.
4. I did this post a few weeks ago about which wraps I was loving from the fall Jamberry catalogue. Well since then, they’ve added two glow-in-the-dark wraps to their Halloween collection. The one posted below is Glowing Ghouls.(Psst, keep your eyes peeled for some special Jamberry news being posted soon!)
5. Disney has released it’s Fairytale Designer Collection which is clearly aimed at adult Disney suckers like me. The elegant items include clothing, mugs, bags and four sets of limited edition dolls priced at $140CDN per set.
Check out all the dolls and their release dates on the Disney Store blog here.
Are you starting to think about your Christmas lists? Any plans for Thanksgiving? Happy Shopping!